LOCATION: DE VERE CANARY WHARF – Canary Wharf, 1 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD
DATE June 21-22-23 2019
• 1st Early Bird fee (within November 30th): £ 300
. 2nd Early Bird fee (after 30th of November and within 15th of January 2019) £350
• University students: £ 260
• Full price: £ 450
[su_button url=”Dear Willum , my name is Alessandro Carmelita. I am a psychologist and psychotherapist. I have been working for about 18 years helping hundreds of people and their families to get better. In these years I have also created a company that deals with offering thousands of colleagues of many nationalities the opportunity to learn how to help people in the best way from the most important experts in the world. I have created important relationships with these experts and based on all my studies and all my experiences 5 years ago I created a new therapeutic approach for people with very serious problems. This approach is called Mindful Interbeing Mirror Therapy and is based on the most advanced research concerning the functioning of the brain and the human mind. I immediately modified this approach to work with sportsmen and I called this approach Mirror Training Method. This approach allows me to work with athletes of all disciplines in front of the mirror in a specific way so as to increase focus and attention, reactivity, speed of execution, stress reduction, management of negative emotions, so as to improve performance at levels extremely high. After working with several Athletes in Italy we have just started to spread more actively this method in UK What I want to do at this point is to find professionals in various disciplines who can believe in this project and become partners in spreading this method. I would be interested in create collaborations with people who work in the field. Sincerely, Alessandro Carmelita Alessandro Carmelita ISC International CEO”
[su_button url="https://uk.international-isc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BROCHURE-LONDON-JUNE-2019-eng_1.pdf" target="blank" style="flat" size="20" wide="yes" center="yes" icon="icon: arrow-circle-down"]Download BROCHURE[/su_button]
Dates: 15th, 16th, 17th of November 2019
1° Early Bird: £300 within 30th of April
2° Early Bird: £350 with 30th of June
Students’ Rate: £260
Location: De Vere Canary Wharf; 1 Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London E14 4HD
DATES: FEBRUARY 22nd -23rd 2019
– Early bird £180 within 15th of December
If you have any questions or need additional details and/or assistance, please email us at the following addres: email@example.com
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact
us by email within 22nd of January and 50% of the ticket price will be refunded. Please note that no reimbursement will be allowed for any cancellations after the
60 HOURS TRAINING
The Group is almost compleate…Hurry if you want to register.
- £500 if you register before the 15th of October 2018
- £800 if you register after the 15th of October 2018 and before the31st of December 2018
Full amout £1000 that you can pay in four installments
- In four instalments:
- 1 instalment of £250 to be paid upon registration
- 3 instalments of £250 each to be paid on a monthly basis following the payment of the ﬁrst in-stalment. Once online registration is completed, you will be notiﬁed about the dates for all payments.
DATE: MAY 10th,11th,12th 2019
VENUE: Auditorium Antonianum, 00185 – Roma
REGISTRATION FEE Full Price £420
1st Early bird fee: £300 within November 30th
2nd Early Bird fee: ‘350 within 15th of January 2019
Usually we have more than 1000 participants coming from all around the world.
We only have 150 tickets left
• £400 full price
• £300 within 6th of April 2019
Please visit our website www.uk.international-isc.com to register to the conference or ask the registration form to our secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or need additional details and/or assistance, please email us at the following address: trainings@ international-isc.com
Please note that, if you wish to cancel your registration, the following rules will be applied:
• if you cancel your registration within 3 months before the start of the event, you will be entitled to receive a 70%refund of the amount paid for the ticket.
• if you cancel your registration within 2 months before the start of the event, you will be entitled to receive a 40%refund of the amount paid for the ticket.
• if the above-mentioned deadlines are not respected, you will not be entitled to receive any refund.